Beautiful music that takes you on an amazing journey!
Join us for a Sunday afternoon concert as part of the Springville Museum of Art’s Sunday Concert Series. All ages welcome.
Highlights will include:
- Grieg, “In the Hall of the Mountain King”
- Smetana, “The Moldau”
- Falla, “Ritual Fire Dance”
- Grofé, “Grand Canyon Suite”
March 17th, 4:30 pm
Springville Museum of Art
126 E 400 S, Springville
Ring in the holiday season with some amazing lights and music, all for free! Enjoy the Salem Pond Town lighting at 6pm and then come inside for our annual Christmas concert.
- Leroy Anderson’s “A Christmas Festival”
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra favorites
- Music from “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”
- A medley of bell-themed Christmas songs
- And more!
November 23rd, 6:00 pm
Salem Community Center
151 W 300 S, Salem
Join us at the Angelus Theatre in Spanish Fork on October 13th for our Best of Bernstein concert. Featuring music from West Side Story, Candide, and more!
October 13th, 7:00 pm
165 N Main St, Spanish Fork
Thanks for your support in the 2017-2018 season! We’re taking a break for the summer, but you can see us next at the Harvest Moon Hurrah on September 22.
If you’d like to join us in the fall, rehearsals begin August 21.